Hey everyone, I will be livestreaming development of my newest game Dreamstones all day on Twitch. I will also be giving away some copies of my other games, some other awesome indie games and a copy of Clickteam Fusion and new 3D extension Firefly. Swing by and say hello!
I am planning to start streaming at 1230 GMT.
Geo is now available to purchase at IndieGala store and to mark the occasion it has a 15% discount! Head over and pick up a copy and take advantage of the offer while it lasts!
Geo is now available on Indie Gala with a launch discount of 15%! The perfect time to pick up a copy!
Click this link to Head over to IndiGala
Geo has been updated with the following…
- Click and hold is now possible when drilling (reducing wear and tear on both mouse and fingers!)
- Pressing escape will now close all menu screens when in the Headquarters screen (the same as right clicking)
- Tutorial (N.A.V.I) text speed greatly increased and can also be clicked through at a greater speed if needed.
- Music and sound will now mute when application is minimised.
- Up and down screen buttons/arrows are now larger and flash green to make more visible.
- Crew slots in rooms built are now more visible and labled as Crew slots
- Corrected spelling and grammer errors throughout the game
Further updates are on the way. Mr Banihan thanks sends his love.
Just a quick update…Life is crazy since the release of Geo. Geo is doing well on all fronts and the feedback and reviews have been great! I am working hard on the next game and am livestreaming development on Twitch so head over and say hi! Thanks a million for the amazing support. More soon!
Hey everyone. Today is the day! Geo is now available to purchase and play. Head over to the links below or buy direct from me here on windybeard.com via humble store. Thanks for all your support and I hope you enjoy Geo.
Geo is all about those environmental issues, just ask Ronda.
Geo has a lot to offer, just ask Randal Crunch! only 9 days until Geo is released!
Hey everyone. As well as being busy as all hell with Geo’s release on the 31st Jan I have also been working tirelessly on the next Windybeard Game called Dream Stones. Its and Arkanoid RPG. I will provide loads more details soon however until then have a look at the very first screenshot of Dreams Stones. Its of the weapon selection system from within your kingdom. I hope you like it.
Listen to the words of peeping marv, he loves working at Geo.
Im designing a series of “corporate internal comms” posters much like you would see in the grey corridors of some bloated organisation. Each one will feature a crew member from Geo and a text book corporate quote. Hope you like it, Im aiming to do 4 of these. Next up will be Peeping Marv.